Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballpark

The great American pasttime?  The SMART board?  Why not have the best of both worlds?  Bear with me- this is my first attempt at posting a game that I have made.  HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) this will work.  I created this baseball game, which can be found on the SMART Exchange, to make sure that my students' attention is held throughout my entire lesson.  The rules of baseball are widely known, and that makes this game all the easier to play.  You choose 4 different levels of questioning (single, double, triple, or home run) and come up with a handful of questions for each.  I used a hide/reveal technique for the questions and answers.  There are no tricks to this game and no need for any grouping, locking, etc.  Just plug in your questions and answers and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment