Monday, October 24, 2011

Darts: Texas Tech Style (THE ORIGINAL MR. SMART TRAINER GAME)

Boomer Sooner M.I.A.?!? Apparently so, since the Red Raiders of Texas Tech broke OU's 39-home game winning streak!  Way to go, Red Raiders! 

Well, this is the ORIGINAL Mr. Smart Trainer game.  I created this game soon after completing my SMART Certification Training.  You can use NERF dart guns, kooshballs, or Monster Balls (my favorite from Toysmith) to hit each ring of the target.  This is a pull tab game: You will type your question on the question page and have to group your answer to the answer tab by selecting both your answer and the tab and holding Ctrl+G (Ctrl+R is to Ungroup).  This is just a fun game.  You can also use it as a "Choose Your Own Fate" game by having each ring be a different activity/time manager.  CLICK HERE to play my Texas Tech Dart Game! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: