Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my loyal Mr. Smart Trainees!  I hope you're looking forward to this vacation as much as I am.  Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, football, and a long-overdue NAP!!!  I love this time of year.  My wife loves the Black Friday shopping!  We've been looking at the sale ads for a couple weeks already.
  One thing you won't have to buy and can get right here is this year's Thanksgiving SMART board game!  This is an easy game to set up.  Click on the tree to reveal the answer (You will have to move the tree out of the way to enter your answer and move it back to hide it).  The turkey on the menu page will take you to a scoreboard, and the "Happy Thanksgiving" banner will take you to a message from Mr. Smart Trainer.  Click HERE to enjoy your copy of my Thanksgiving Game! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,







Other Mr. Smart Trainer games to enjoy:
Monsters Inc.     Penguins      NFL     Bieber Fever     Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment