Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nutcracker Christmas


Every year after Thanksgiving, we start preparing for the next big holiday- Christmas. This is a time for giving, a time for family and friends, and a time to refresh and renew for the coming year. As a school teacher, I know there is very little time to incorporate these holiday activities as most of us will be on Christmas break a week or more before the day actually comes so I have to start early to get out my holiday activities. The first of many is my Nutcracker Christmas Game.

This is a fun pull-tab style game.  You will need to use grouping to group the answer to the pull-tab by selecting the tab and your answer and holding Ctrl+G.  Click HERE to download my Nutcracker Christmas Game. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,







OTHER Mr. Smart Trainer Games:
Thanksgiving1     Thanksgiving2     Halloween     Penguins     Monsters Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment