Thursday, November 10, 2011

Twilight: Team Edward or Team Jacob?

With Breaking Dawn coming out in theaters, the Twilight books are flying off my classroom shelves.  This is the Twilight SUPER game.  It seems like a clear 50-50 split between Team Edward and Team Jacob.  I don't want anyone to think I'm partial one way or the other, so I made a version for each!  And, if you like the bad vampires, I made a game for you too! Type your question in the mouth on each page.  Close the vampire teeth to reveal the answer.  Type your answer on the box and group with the tab (Select both tab and text, hold Ctrl+G). Click Here if you are Team Edward!


Last, but certainly not least, the triple play- CLICK HERE to download all 3-in-1!  Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,







Other Mr. Smart Trainer Games:
Stars     Texas Big XII     Spurs     Chicken     Shark

No comments:

Post a Comment