Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

You know what they say- "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."  Well, in the same mentality, I have created a triple snowflake game.  I found so many neat snowflakes.  One of the coolest things I found in my search for cool snowflakes was the website: http://snowflakes.barkleyus.com/, where you can make your own snowflakes and then save the image! 
This is, what's become, a pretty classic Mr. Smart Trainer pull-tab game.  Type your question at the top of the page and then group your pull tab to your answer that is hidden behind the giant snowflake.  Like I said, there are 3 games in this one file- a total of 52 question pages.  If you need any help, send me an email. Click HERE to download your copy.  Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment