Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy President's Day!

Did you think I forgot about you?  No way!  I have been so swamped lately preparing for TCEA and then attending the convention itself.  I was overwhelmed by the number of attendees in my presentation.  Hopefully you all learned a thing or two, or at least some great resources to find some activities to use in your classrooms.  I enjoy hearing from those of you using my resources in your classrooms and I love answering questions (that means you are using my resources).
With President's Day on Monday, I thought what better game to make than one memorializing our past presidents!
So, here it is- a President's Day SMART board game!  This is a pull-tab style game.  That means you will need to use grouping to "stick" your answer to the very expensive pull tab.  Type your question on the top (I suggest using white) and use the silver dollar to send you back to the menu screen.  I believe our presidents, past and present, would be very proud of students using them to learn a thing or two.  If you have any questions, please send me an email.  Download your copy HERE! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment