Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mr. Smart Trainer App for Android!

That's right, folks! Mr. Smart Trainer is now an app you can download to your Android devices!

This is my first attempt at doing anything like this, but it will be a very easy way to keep all of you updated on posts to my blog, comments I make on Twitter, or contacting me in person to schedule professional development for your school or business.  Because this is a test-run for me, I have not yet paid the $25 to have my app put on the Android Market, so this is the only place you can get it!
Here is what you need to do:
1) Hop on your Android device, and visit my blog: http://mrsmarttrainer.blogspot.com
2) Find this blog post, and click HERE to download the Mr Smart Trainer Android App.
3) Once downloaded, click Install
4) Check it out! That's it! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment