Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SMART Activity Challenge!

To all of my terrific visitors that have come through Mr. Smart Trainer, I would like to thank you for giving my activities the opportunity to shine in your classrooms.  Unfortunately, as you may have noticed, it has been quite a while since I have posted any activities.  Well, I have been diagnosed with a horrible case of creativity loss.  I have not been able to come up with ideas for new activities in quite some time.  So, I have a challenge for you... or rather for me.
I challenge you to send me ideas for activities that will be challenging for me to create.  Either comment your ideas on the bottom of this post, shoot me an email, or hit me up on Twitter or Facebook.  I will do my best to do your idea justice and will post them here on Mr. Smart Trainer.  So, think of something you will be teaching in the near future, perhaps a holiday theme idea, anything that may give my creative juices a much needed jumpstart.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment