Friday, February 8, 2013

TCEA 2013


TCEA 2013 has come and is now gone, dormant for yet another year as teachers take the time to implement new ideas and technologies into their classroom routines.  I have to say that after my fourth year at TCEA, I had quite a valuable week.  I presented a SMART Boot Camp, which you can download here.  I had a wonderful audience that asked lots of great questions and hopefully had a valuable learning experience.  Of course after every training I facilitate, I do a postmortem assessment of my training on what went well, what didn't go well, and what I could have done better or forgot to do.  I woke up in the middle of the night, realizing I forgot to give my direct contact information to my attendees.  That information is in the last two slides of the presentation.
It was terrific to see some of my SEE Summitteer friends in the downtime throughout the convention, but it was also nice to make some new connections.  I hope your time at TCEA was as rich of an experience as it was for me.  If you have any questions about SMART Boot Camp, please feel free to email me.  I'll be happy to line up some training for your faculty and staff.
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment